The vision of the Laboratory is to be the excellent laboratory in applying and developing knowledge in the field of energy and agricultural machinery. The laboratory scopes cover the principles of engineering and management, Material scopes: Energy and machinery for production and industrial of biomass.
Able to apply the principle of engineering and management in energy management, design, manufacture, and application of agricultural machinery in a production system and biomass industries.
Field of Study
Renewable Energy Development, Bioconversion Engineering, Biomass Conversion
Agro-industrial Machinery Eng.
Power and Energy Management Design & Construction, Management of Machinery and Equipment
Control and Automation
Measurement and Controls in Biological System, Precision & Smart Agriculture
Biomass Energy, Agricultural Machinery Design
Renewable Energy, Farm Machinery
Non-destructive Evaluation, Biosystems Modelling
Terramechanics & Design of Agricultural Machinery
Control System, Electronic and Instrumentation
Mechanical Technology, Machinery Design
System Engineering, Agricultural Information Systems
Agricultural Informatics, Biosensing
Computer Simulation, Programming and Analysis
- Analysis tools: oven, balance
- Agricultural tools: moldboard plow, disk plow, rotary plow, chisel plow, harrow, sprayer
- Agricultural machinery: hand tractor, mini tractor, seeder, trans-planter, diesel motor
- Control system and optimization: sensor, microcontroller, vision system control, etc.
- Energy tools: Gasifier
- Unit design tools and agricultural machinery: (soil bin apparatus test, data acquisition test, data logger, amplifier, x-y recorder, etc.)
- Unit construction of tool and agricultural machinery: workshop tools, machine tools, roll plate, etc.)
- System information: computer and supporting software, the Internet.