The scope of the laboratory is principles of engineering science and management in land and water resources engineering to provide a suitable environment for agroindustry.
Graduates competency Able to apply the principle of engineering and management in land and water resources engineering to provide suitable environment for agroindustry
Field of Study
Land & water management
land evaluation, spatial information system, agricultural land engineering and management, watershed management, development and management of water resources
Land & water conservation eng.
Hydro-climate, Soil physic for soil and water conservation, Erosion control and soil conservation, Water resources conservation engineering
Irrigation system engineering and design, Irrigation system and management, Micro irrigation system
- Analysis tools: analytical balance, thermometer, measuring glass, electronic balance, stove, oven, roll meter
- Irrigation: current meter, flume, mini open-channel irrigation, micro-irrigation tools
- Mapping tools: GPS, theodolite, compass, altimeter,
- Climate tools: lux meter, anemometer, thermo-hygrometer, ombrometer
- Information system: computer, GIS software, cropwat, etc
- Soil physic tools: texture and structure analyzer, penetrometer, pH-meter