The scope of the laboratory is principles of engineering science and management in land and water resources engineering to provide a suitable environment for agroindustry.
Graduates competency Able to apply the principle of engineering and management in land and water resources engineering to provide suitable environment for agroindustry
Land & water management
land evaluation, spatial information system, agricultural land engineering and management, watershed management, development and management of water resources
Land & water conservation eng.
Hydro-climate, Soil physic for soil and water conservation, Erosion control and soil conservation, Water resources conservation engineering
Irrigation system engineering and design, Irrigation system and management, Micro irrigation system
- Analysis tools: analytical balance, thermometer, measuring glass, electronic balance, stove, oven, roll meter
- Irrigation: current meter, flume, mini open-channel irrigation, micro-irrigation tools
- Mapping tools: GPS, theodolite, compass, altimeter,
- Climate tools: lux meter, anemometer, thermo-hygrometer, ombrometer
- Information system: computer, GIS software, cropwat, etc
- Soil physic tools: texture and structure analyzer, penetrometer, pH-meter